December 27, 2012 AD
Gunning for Newtown
When I was 8 years-old, I went through a six-month period where I couldn’t sleep at night because I was convinced I would be kidnapped out of my bed. I had a vivid imagination to be sure, but it was being fed by a potent catalog of images.
It was 1988, the height of little missing kids on milk cartons and “It’s 6pm, do you know where your children are?” on the nightly news. All the neighborhood families had “safe words.” We were trained to cut our Snickers bars in half on Halloween, lest they be hiding razor blades, and to avoid strange men in windowless vans.
Barry Glassner, a sociologist, documented just how overblown our fear of kidnapping in the 1980s really was in his important book, “A Culture of Fear.”
He also wrote extensively about how the media is a funhouse mirror on reality.
In an interview, he said that “when we watch national TV news…[we see] a distorted view of the nation and the world in which we live.
It is distorted, in particular…in the direction of making the community, the nation and the world appear much more dangerous…than is actually the case.”
This is particularly pernicious when it comes to children. According to the Center for Disease Control, the greatest killer of kids in the United States is unintentional injuries, and these are largely determined by socioeconomic factors like access to safe vehicles, health insurance, and exposure to unsafe environments.
Large-scale social inequality is never labeled the “monster.” But strange men in vans and angry teenage boys – statistical abnormalities – are over and over again.
--Courtney E. Martin of The Christian Science Monitor
As was the case for this little girl in 1988, the Judeo-Matrix-MSM is at it again blowing all proportion of danger out of the water for their own political agenda.
But thought you had heard it all on the Sandy Hook elementary school's Newtown killings? Again, the only real news which comes from news sources is the news intended for Jews only. Such is the case with the Sandy Hook Newtown massacre of 20 children.
Here we find that the Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle, which all the Jews and Jewish media are up in arms over (sorry for the ironic metaphor) in the Newtown massacre of 20 children was created, built and sold by a Jewish man.
Stephen Feinberg owns the company which makes the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle, which all these Jews are so violently upset about, is busy making a killing (not literally- yet), getting filthy rich selling even more Bushmaster AR-15s to scared Americans worried about a Jewish tyrannical state -- and he makes all these OBSCENE PROFITS, just before Obama's tax-the-rich scheme takes effect, all these riches made off the suffering of these 20 poor dead children in Newtown
Can this vein of irony run any deeper?
Stephen Feinberg, founder and CEO of the New York-based private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management, in recent years became the single largest owner of assault gun manufacturing companies in the United States.
Feinberg, through a subsidiary company he set up, Freedom Group, has purchased several gun brands in recent years. The most notable is Bushmaster, the best-selling assault gun in America.
Adam Lanza used a semiautomatic Bushmaster AR-15 rifle in his shooting rampage that left 20 children and seven adults dead.
-- The Jewish Daily Forward by Nathan Guttman
Let us not forget the endless public ridicule Missouri Rep. Todd Akin received when he questioned whether it is possible for a woman to become pregnant from rape.
Or as Whoopi Goldberg describes real rape -- "rape rape".
Remember the words Todd Akin said about "legitimate rape" and the resulting national uproar from the Jewish Quarter?
“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," he said. "But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child."
-- Missouri Representative Todd Akin
Now comes Jerrold Nadler, a Jewish representative from New York, who talks about the government using "legitimate violence".
In the silence coming from the Judeo-Matrix-MSM, you can hear a gnat flutter its wings.
“One of the definitions of a nation state is that the state has a monopoly on legitimate violence. And the state ought to have a monopoly on legitimate violence.”
-- New York Representative Jerrold Nadler
Speaking of rape and violence, Nadler has long been a close associate of Alexander Rosenberg, one of the "Group of 88" professors who "rushed to judgment" about the poor Duke lacrosse team.
Naturally, the words "railroaded to justice" is a far more descriptive term.
First off, there was no rape of the slutty black dancer, but there was extreme violence done to the reputation of these innocent white college kids accused of rape.
During the 2006 Duke University lacrosse case, [Alexander Rosenberg] was one of the so-called "Group of 88" professors who, shortly after members of the university's lacrosse team were accused of rape, signed a letter calling attention to problems with race relations at Duke and thanking protesters for "making a collective noise" on "what happened to this young woman."
-- Wikipedia -- Alexander Rosenberg
Let's get some sense of proportion on these Sandy Hook killings, before the Jews rewrite all our laws for us.
. How about a discussion of our "LEGAL" drug culture?
- . All Israeli men (and many Israeli women) are trained on automatic weapons and are often seen walking the streets with them, and yet, the Israeli murder rate is one of the smallest in the world. Proof of the Jewish media manipulation of the falsity that automatic weapons are the true killers.
- . Due to being dirt poor, Rwanda is a virtual gun-free country, and yet 2 million Tutsis were hacked to death by Hutus, in a matter of a few days, using nothing more than a flattened piece of steel commonly called a machete. And our "first Black President", Bill Clinton, did nothing. In the case of white Christians praying in Waco, Clinton stopped that stone cold dead. In the case of White Serbian Christians being beheaded in Kosovo by Muslims, Clinton bombed white Serbian Christians. But in the case of massive black on black violence in Africa, our first black President did nothing to protect innocent blacks in Rwanda.
- . On Christmas Eve, 62-year-old William Spengler shot four firefighters, killing two, after setting the pre-dawn blaze that destroyed seven homes along Lake Ontario and damaged two others. As Spengler in a note, "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down and do what I like doing best, killing people." Spengler had spent 17 years in prison for beating his 92-year-old grandmother to death with a hammer in 1981. Spengler was let free by New York liberals, instead of given the death sentence, and as a condition of his parole, Spengler was by law not allowed to have or possess guns. So much for gun control laws in liberal Rochester N.Y. where everyone else is not allowed to defend themselves from lunatics like Spengler. Putting priorities in line, right now it's the Wild Wild West out there with hammers slung on the legs of roofers and carpenters. Some even have fully automatic nail guns!! Oh My!!!! Where is the national uproar for hammer control.
- . Gun free zones at our embassies are no better than gun free zones at our schools, as we found out at Benghazi when Obama failed to protect his own diplomatic people from evil Muslims bent on murder. Would you trust Obama to protect little old you?
- . Then there is the influence of Jewish violent movies in our society. The Weinstein Brothers delayed the premier this week of their latest gem, where a black man (Jamie Foxx - gotta watch him hosting SNL talking about getting to kill whitie in Django Unleashed "How black is that!"), goes on a killing spree of mass murder against Southern white men, set in Antebellum days. This from the man who produced Inglorious Bastards, where a band of Jews go on a mass murder spree against white Germans.
- . Nor does anyone point out that the mother bought the guns legally, a purchase which the boy never could have bought, hence making a mockery of the liberals previous gun laws.
- . There is no talk about the influence of single motherhood on a young boy, about the conflicts of authority between a young anti-social autistic male being led by a woman and wanting desperately to have attention to his own deeds.
- . Nor is there any discussion of the fact that Jewish liberals have talked Americans into opening up our mental institutions since the Jewish made film "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest".
- . Nor is there any discussion about the knife attack of Min Yingjun, 36, who was arrested for the knife attack Friday morning at Chenpeng Village’s Wanquan Elementary School of 22 kids and one adult. Local officials said he may be suffering from a psychological illness. Indeed, the discussion is about how few died from the knife, as opposed to the gun, but if he had simply used a machete, instead of a knife, as was done in Rwanda, there would have been 22 dead children, not 22 mained ones.
- . How about the simple fact that the Bushmaster AR-15 was never used? It was taken from the trunk of the vehicle by police after the crime inside the elementary school, and yet the Bushmaster is only one standing trial here -- not the handguns, not the boy, not the mother, not the society of violence, not the city's psychiatrist community, not the unarmed school -- only the Bushmaster.
1. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.
2. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.
3. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.
4. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.
5. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
6. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.
7. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.
8. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
9. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.
11. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.
12. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
13. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.
14. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.
Backup Background Investigations
[Jerrold Lewis "Jerry"] Nadler was born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York.
[His congressional district] includes many of New York City's most popular tourist attractions, including the Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and New York Stock Exchange.
He graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1965 (where his debate team partner was the future philosopher of science, Alexander Rosenberg, and his successful campaign for student government president was managed by Dick Morris).
On Impeachments -- Yes if Republican, No, if Democrat
Despite earlier efforts to bring impeachment charges against George W. Bush, and more recent requests from fellow representatives, he did not schedule hearings on impeachments for Bush or Dick Cheney, saying in 2007 that doing so would be pointless and would distract from the presidential election. In a July 15, 2008, Washington Journal interview, Nadler reiterated the timing defense while stating that Bush had committed impeachable offenses, but that nothing could be done because the system is "overly political".
Nadler has a Progressive voting record in the House. He gained national prominence during the impeachment of Bill Clinton, when he described the process as a "partisan railroad job."[
On Taxes - Yes if Rich outside of New York, No if rich New Yorker
Nadler compared Obama's acceptance of Republican demands to extend Bush-era tax cuts at the highest income levels to someone being roughed-up by the mob, asserting that the Republicans would only allow the middle class tax cut if millionaires and billionaires receive a long-term tax cut as well.
Nadler has proposed changing the income tax brackets to reflect different regions and their costs of living, which would have lowered the tax rate for New Yorkers.
On Morality, No if traditional marriage, Yes if Sodomite marriage
On September 15, 2009, Nadler, along with two other representatives, introduced the Respect for Marriage Act. [Which would repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and legalize Homosexual marraige]
On American Patriotism
In January 2011 Nadler called the new GOP majority's plan to read the Constitution on the House floor “ritualistic” and complained that it treated the Constitution like “a sacred text” for “propaganda” purposes
On Life and Death
Nadler has also vowed to re-introduce the Freedom of Choice Act during the Obama administration [which removes all barriers to the violent killing of babies]
--- Wikipedia -- Jerrold Nadler
Courtney E. Martin of The Christian Science Monitor
After Sandy Hook and Webster, N.Y., the real 'monster' only community can heal
Nathan Guttman of The Daily Jewish Forward
After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns
Elizabeth Harrington of CNSNEWS
Nadler: ‘The State Ought to Have a Monopoly on Legitimate Violence’
Vision to America
Gun-Control Advocate, Nadler: ‘The State Ought to Have a Monopoly on Legitimate Violence’
Jan Morgan of Jan Morgan Media
In Bloomberg’s Fairy Tale GUN Free Communist World
Vision to America
Mayor Bloomberg Urges Obama to ‘Bypass Congress’ and Impose Gun Control by ‘Executive Order’
Chuck bennett and Sally Goldberg of the New York Post
Mayor Bloomberg calls on President Obama to take action on gun control
Article located at:
Last Hope for America
Church and State