November 23, 2011 AD
If you can stomach it!
This Tuesday in Philadelphia, Joe Biden responded to opponents who have called the jobs bill a temporary fix"
“Well let me tell you, it’s not temporary when that 911 call comes in and a woman’s being raped if a cop shows up in time to prevent the rape.”
“It’s not temporary to that woman… I wish these guys that thought it’s temporary, I wish they had some notion what it’s like to be on the other side of a gun. Or a 200 pound man standing over you telling you to submit.
Folks, it matters. It matters!”
-- Vice-President Joe Biden
OK, if this were all of it, I would feel bad about challenging the mentally challenged. Joe Biden has needed to be placed in a straight-jacket for some time now.
But the President has also came to Biden's defense.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney attempted to clarify Biden’s statements on Thursday. “It would be hard to find anyone who doesn’t agree with the simple equation that fewer police officers on the street has a direct effect on the crime rate,” Carney said. “That’s the point he was making, and that’s a point that the president absolutely does share.”
And rushing to the aid of Biden. far faster than the police who only show up AFTER the rape of a woman to take down a report, is the lesobo-butch National Association of Women, who only wished men felt the urge to mate with them.
According to Terry O’Neill, president of NOW, Biden’s rape concern is well-founded.
“I think he is concretely worried that with fewer police on the beat crime will go up,” O’Neill told The Daily Caller, adding that it “is a concrete concern. I think he is imagining the lives of real people. That is not a devise, that is an actual ability to know what everyday people go through.”
O’Neill added that the administration’s job creation initiative is essential to everyday Americans — and that the obstructionists in Congress are being careless with other people’s lives.
The hag O'Neill tells us eactly what this bill is -- a jobs bill.
And what is wrong with this "jobs bill"?
- Jobs for government workers, not private workers
- Jobs for government union workers, who give a portion of this laundered campaign money back to their government boss as payment for hiring them
- Jobs for state, county and city government that is unconstitutional for the federal government to support
- It is not the job of the federal government to hire police - that would be an illegal national police force.
- Falsely paints law and order Republicans as against law and order, when the opposite is closer to the truth
- Does not prevent rape -- a gun is a far better "equilizer"
- If they really wanted to prevent rapes, they would support the 2nd Amendment for the law-abiding and stop giving guns to Mexican gansters
- More guns in the home = less rapes.
- Being a member of NOW = less rapes.
- If Obama and Biden really wanted to prevent rapes, they would not have given millions of dollars to Solyndra, SolarReserve and all the other corrupt boondoogles of Obama
- The increase of police paid for by the Federal government, would be more than countered by the increase in federally-mandated paperwork, sensistivity training, and concentration camp homeland security training that all policemen would have to undergo, leading to less policemen on the local beat to prevent rapes in our homes.
- This jobs bill is a rape of the American taxpayer.
Source: Yahoo News
NOW: Biden’s rape claims are legitimate
Article located at:
Last Hope for America
Church and State